Friday, May 25, 2007

Having Best Friends

I'm just finished my study at a University. Now, i am working at home that continue become office. I have dream and have commitment. So, i working hard but I not really feel that. I am sure and have spirits to get my dream. But, besides that, i so scared too. I will go to wrong way. The way that i gonna controlled by money. So, i got blind and become worst.

So, I try to closer to God who can bring me to the Light. Thank you for my friends that always support me whom give me advise to me. She give me warning and always beside me. So, I got help from them when i need help. Friends is more value then money. You cannot buy friends. So, if you want to have friends where you can share your happiness or sadness. It's mean that you want to they give attention to you, right ?

Before they give attention to you, maybe the first step is you must give attention to them first. how ? just said happy birthday to your friends.

Happy Birthday for you at this date.

1 comment:

Gayan said...

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.I have also finished my university studies this year.I like to be a friend of yours.
I have got a computer science degree thats where I have learn those things.
I have published a posting which says how to customize your blog.
Just go to
http://gayanonline.blogspot.com/2007/05/how-make-blog-customized.html

Thank you.